'ANGST'

Love or hate,
hate or love?
suspended in mid air,
Freezed.
Locked in time.
My heart grew thorns and thistles-
bruised and throbbing mad.

Here I am
waiting in the dark for what seemed
like eternity...
You- out there and me inside
I am locked in,
a willing prisoner.
Waiting, waiting.

Fume coming out of you,
red fiery anger
huge and lashing.
Sharp-
Cutting poison.
Big, grey clouds started to hover,
thunder and lightning-
Help! I cannot breathe !

I went inside my house
locked myself in once again,
shall I throw away this key?
I like it here.
White fluffy clouds and
bright sunshine!


There you were- laughing and happy,
what a lovely sight!
to see once more
the twinkle in your eyes!
Shall I throw away the key
and stay here forever?
where butterflies fly and where
angels feet wander?

Here we are
north and south
mad, hurt, falling apart...
Love you, hate you.
Love me, hate me?
When are you ever coming in?










0 comments: