Sigh of Relief

Yes! i could relax and sleep well tonight after gruelling hours of studying...sat our A&P exam this morning and i've just handed in my essay today- whew. I feel so relieved. Anyway, because i'm getting good feedback from people who browse this page and everyone have good words to say- cheers, people !

I uphold my responsibility of fishing out the coolest stuff i could find in cyberspace for your enjoyment ( and mine, chuckle...). Oooppps ! did i just let the cat outta' the bag ! (scratch head)- Ok, folks-
yo' all caught me redhanded, my part time job is fishing, fishing pretty artworks and photos etcetera... I surf cyberland in search for things that really interest me and is worth blogging.

Kidding aside...

i started this fourth blog because i love art, i appreciate outstanding artists and when i discover nice ones, i post them here as part of my collection. Some of you had the impression that i created some of the artworks ( gulp! ) sorry to burst your bubble, but nope, i wish i did but like i've mentioned earlier, i just fish 'em out from cybersapce and those that really impress me, gets to land on this page...
I love art & if i have the chance to create, i definitely would plunge in...except for now, i am too pre occupied with doing my degree. So, i have to satisfy myself with being a blogger, bugger....

Anyway, UP THERE is another great artwork called 'The Crown Fountain' but that's another post. Enjoy, Cheers !

0 comments: