EYE CANDY


Yummm. I love my new template BUT am still playing with the code, so some of those sticky notes still aint functional....however i'll sort it out soon. I kind of want to put my personal touch on layouts see, just to make it a little bit more original, tweaking here & there. I'm quite pleased though with this one...
Anyway, got nothing much to say today, i just feel so exhausted after our 3 week stint doing our practicum, but I loved every minute of it :) My patient was gorgeous, i will never forget her. It was bittersweet when I was saying goodbye to her & she was crying (sigh...). Hmmm, the first of many.
Okay, gotta go, I'm having a terrible headache and my head is throbbing mad.

BUT before i do, i wanna share one of my favourite videos, it's cool as...


Catch youse' all later !


4 comments:

Rangga Wi said...

Hahahahh,funny blog...
I think u'r blog great.
I am Happy to visit u'r blog...
MixedGreen

kkbonGo is a Keeper said...

Oh my, I love your template so so much, it's beautiful!! Did you create it from scratch yourself?

Erin said...

Thank you people! glad you enjoyed my posts...little nuggets of wisdom hidden in the humour too.
Browse again soon, will yah?

Static said...

Hey Erin! I like your blog so far. Your design is wicked cool.
I've been working on redesigning my blog also. Countless hours upon hours of putting "that" there, "this" here and so forth. Aggghhh, my eyes are bugging out of my head!

Any way... Stick with it!

May I ask what field of study you are in? Physical therapy, nursing, cosmetic surgery... or proctology? lawl.

I've added you to my Blogs I'm Following list.
Thanks for the BlogCatalog add. See ya in cyberspace!