Mad Christmas!

It's that time of the year again, aye folks? everyone is feeling the tension...waiting outside shopping malls in the wee hours of the morning, briskly rubbing their hands in excitement & anticipation of the - boxing day sale...yippee! they cheer.
Hmp. pathetic little turds. (chuckle...I'm one of them).
We are indeed a sad lot. Businesses have us at the palm of their hands, twirling our hyped up senses with colourful advertisements which make us salivate with anticipation for cheat sales. Well, they certainly are smart a&*^%s ! incorporating classical conditioning into their promotion? ha! that's wicked aye? and we unfailingly fall for it, year in and year out.
Yep, that's right- I felt cheated with our Boxing Day sales down under 'down under' (NZ you twit!) and yeah, I am once again frustrated at having to buy the dress I have been eyeing on for 2 months & only get $10 off of it. CHEAT ! grrrr.
Darn, I need a break. Excuse moi...

(after 20 minutes...)

Hmmm, I feel calmer. Well, so how was my Christmas? it was great! the whole family was here at our place and we all had a great time. I cooked, baked, roasted- name it, I've done it (whew!), it was a feast, man. It was potluck but when you are the host of the party, there's always extra to take care of, especially the cleaning up...I was washing the dishes til 3 in the morning!
BUT all is well. I slept with a big smile, a rounded tummy (smirk!) and a smudge of chocolate pudding on my face (ha, ha, ha).

Anyway, hope youse' all had a wonderful time despite the madness of this season.
Ciao. ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Chanced upon your interesting blog, I'm writing from CozyCot.com, Singapore's best loved online beauty, fashion, lifestyle, shopping portal and forum. CozyCot.com is looking for bloggers and blogging partners to act as Ambassadors and we would like to invite you to be one! If you like to get rewarded, drive traffic to your blog, write in to us today at blog@cozycot.com.

Anonymous said...

nive teplate and good job with your blog, congratilations